Standard Maintenance Includes:
- WordPress Maintenance and Updates
- We’ll update your WordPress version and plugins during low traffic hours. We also back-up your site during updates in case something should go wrong. That way we can instantly restore you website.
- Automated Site Backups
- Your site will be backed up to Amazon S3 three times each week (M-W-F) to protect you from data loss.
- Security Checks
- New website security vulnerabilities surface daily. We will check your site each day for potential security issues and contact you if an issue arises.
- Link Checking & Form Testing
- We check your site every month for any broken links or broken forms.
- Analytics Reporting
- You’ll receive a detailed report each month to help you understand your website traffic. Number of visits, search words used, referring sites are all included. We can even include some details on your competitors.
- Downtime Monitoring
- We know the importance of keeping your site up and running. We will continuously monitor your website for any downtime and notify you when downtime occurs.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our website maintenance plans are only available for websites that we have developed. If you order a maintenance plan for a website that we did not develop, your order will be canceled and a refund will be issued.